Thursday, December 15, 2011

Snowflake box made with Silhouette Cameo

Here is a box I cut out using my new Silhouette. I downloaded the file from the Silhouette website for only 75 cents. I cut the base to fit a 12 x 12 page and then the top was small enough to fit on a smaller standard size paper. It was easy to put together and I am rather impressed with the results.

The best part is that the box is pretty big. 5 1/2 inches wide (from side to side, not point to point) and 3 inches tall. I think I am going to put some clear acetate inside to seal off the box before I use it.

Now just what treat should I put inside.


3 comments:

  1. Its so sad to hear.. Six years is very long time.hope you had nice experiences since you started blogging.
    Kızlık zarı

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the snowflake box. Fantastic job on it.
    http://lorisartsyobsession.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was very encouraged to find this site. I wanted to thank you for this special read. I definitely savored every little bit of it and I have bookmarked you to check out new stuff you post.

    ReplyDelete