Thank you Donna for sending me this award. It was really kind of her to think of me.
Here are the rules for this award:
1. Thank the person who sent it to you
2. Tell 7 things about yourself
3. Send this to 15 bloggers
Things about me:
1. I adore my three kids, mom is my best job ever and the hardest too.
2. I went to high school with my husband. We did not date, but I did give him a hard time. A girl in our math class used to joke that we bickered like a married couple. That year I wrote in his yearbook that I felt sorry for who ever we actually married if we bickered like a married couple and we were not even an item.
3. I am great a memorizing phone numbers. My husband calls me his walking Rolodex.
4. I am terrible remembering names. So sad to have someone walk up to you in the store and they know you and you have no clue who they are. Some times I can remember where I know them from, but no name of course.
5. I participated in a triathlon last fall. I wasn't great, but I did do all three events (swimmng, biking, and mainly walking, though I did try to run part of it.)
6. I am only one year away from finishing my bachelors degree. I have been one year away for 14 years. I just realized that being mom is enough work, I don' t want to mix school into the formula. Plus, I was very morning sick the last year I was at college. Whenever I walk into the buildings on campus, those same memories flood my mind and I feel sick all over again.
7. I love paper crafting. Sometimes I just wish there was not laundry or other priorities and I could just play all day. Some days that happens, but most days it doesn't.
Again thank you Donna for this award. Please check out her wonderful blog.
Here are 15 great bloggers:
Linda @ http://paperboutique.blogspot.com/
Stephanie @ http://cricutmimi.blogspot.com/
Christina @ http://www.creationswithchristina.com
A Cooks Quest @ http://acooksquest.blogspot.com/
Annie's Eats @ http://annies-eats.net/
Christina @ http://cardcreationsbyc.blogspot.com/
Carol @ http://carolssweetcreations.blogspot.com/
Sarah @ http://craftingwithsarah.blogspot.com/
Nikki @ http://scrappinnavywife.blogspot.com/
Kimmy @ http://scrappinwithkimmy.blogspot.com/
Carla @ http://theavidscrapper.blogspot.com/
Vee @ http://n2scrapn4fun.blogspot.com/
Michelle @ http://mumoftwoblog.blogspot.com/
Theresa @ http://miislucky.blogspot.com/
Cheryl @ http://nanascreativeplace.blogspot.com/