I got my first award. I am so excited. There are so many great crafters and bloggers out there and so to get an award means a lot to me. I got it from Jen at jennyscards.blogspot.com. Thank your Jen, it means so much to get this award. I hope everyone will go and check out her wonderful creations. You are sure to find great inspiration. I know I do.
This award does come with some rules so please follow along :).
- 1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this
- 2. Share 8 things about yourself
- 3. Pay it forward to 8 bloggers that you have recently discovered
- 4. Contact those bloggers and tell them about their awards
Here are 8 things about myself :
- I love the color blue
- I have been married almost sixteen years and have 3 fabulous children.
- I have never had a traffic ticket.
- We have the 25 days of Christmas in our house each year, where nightly we read a short story by candle light and have a little treat from the tree. It is 20 or so minutes of heaven for me each night. It is better than presents on Christmas day to me.
- I love paper and of course my cricut. Can't wait for Pink Tuesday (next week at custom crops).
- I love fresh out of the garden tomatoes and cucumbers.
- I have lived in three different time zones.
- I love being a stay at home mom.
I would like to pass this award on to the following 8 ladies. Such a hard decision:
1. Kimberly at http://craftspotbykimberly.blogspot.com/
2. Denise at http://paperpastime.blogspot.com/
3. Kerry at http://www.kerryspapercrafts.com/
4. Pam at http://simply-pam.blogspot.com/
5. Trisha at http://techniquesbytrish.blogspot.com/
6. Wendy & Meriah at http://twoscraptasticgals.blogspot.com/
7. Jamie at http://cutecardsandcraftsbyjamie.blogspot.com/
8. Nikki at http://scrappinnavywife.blogspot.com/